Gravity Defying Sculpted Cake Bundle
Learn the gravity defying structure secrets and all the finishing details that make your novelty cakes come to life!
The Gravity Defying Sculpted Cake Bundle
Discover the secrets to making the admired, envied, and impossible gravity defying cakes! Then, discover some of the most outside-the-box decorating and finishing techniques to add the WOW factor to your creative designs.
Gravity Defying Skull & Cross Bones Cake
- Learn to make this crazy, gravity-defying Skull and Cross Bones Cake, the new remix to my original and wildly popular design!
- Build from the structure up – learn the exact materials and methods I use to build this cake and why I chose what I chose… My civil engineer hubby will walk you skillfully through this construction style design with a full list of the exact hardware tools used.
- Get my cake, ganache and buttercream recipes that are perfect for structured and carved cakes.
- Learn to pull sugar to a thin, hair and beard consistency (while cool and easily handled).
- Discover clever structure covering techniques to save on expensive materials.
- Explore creative uses for raw ingredients to add texture and dimension to any cake design.
- Take your cakes from “That’s cool” to “HOLY COW!!! I didn’t know that was cake!!!”
- Get the shopping lists for all the materials, tools, and supplies you'll need to recreate this impressive gravity defying and delicious cake and all your future inspired designs
Impressive Sugar Showpiece Techniques - Peter, Peter, Booger Eater Troll
- Small details make all the difference and using some unconventional techniques opens the door to more realistic, convincing, and fun cakes and show pieces.
- Airbrushing, glazing, and more! Applying color with dusts alone can be both boring and exhaustive on a large piece like Peter. Combine both along and save time while getting a better result!
- Create intriguing texture - there is endless possibility within your own kitchen for creating touchable textures in sugar. Let me show you a few!
- Full length video - watch over my shoulder as I bring out the best, and grossest, features in Peter! Learn the tools and techniques in real time right along with me.
- Gross people out - or use these techniques on your own designs to bring them to life. Cute or cuddly, whatever works for you! Either way, you're sure to impress!
Kara is most well known for her cake blogging shenanigans at karascouturecakes.com, and chances are that's how you found her. While her food science savvy and decorating prowess are what she's recognized for, she also has a background in business and management.
Knowing that beautiful cake doesn't make for a successful business, Kara set out to create the only professional learning environment only for caker decorators. You won't find recipes or tutorials here as this is where she focuses on the business side of caking.
Kara's talent for teaching, passion for cakes, and calling to help transform other passionate creative people's lives has transformed into creating life altering courses continuously evolving to bring the best, most current, and laser-focused information to those serious about taking their cake decorating hobby or small business to the next level.
With a background in the fine arts, education, two degrees in hand from The Culinary Institute of America, and countless Pro Cake University Alumni testimonials she's ready to change the world, one caker at a time.